We are here to help – Welcome to NEAR! This page provides you with an overview of our communication channels and resources to get started.
and for the techies and researchers out there we have a list of our research papers
- The NEAR Whitepaper
- Economics in a Sharded Blockchain
- Sharding Design: Nightshade
- Fast Finality: Proof of Space-Time
- NEAR Randomness
“A contributor is anyone, who takes initiative to provide input, feedback and ideas to improve the project, the community and the ecosystem as a whole.”
Ways you can contribute
- Become a Guild, run a community, organise events, and create educational material for new community members in our Guild Program
- Contribute to our documentation, nearcore, create example applications and tutorials, and help mentor at hackathons with our Contributor Program
- Deploy your application on MainNet through our Developer Program
For those interested in running a start-up or if you need help with your existing company, have a look at the Open Web Collective.
If you have any questions or you would like to contribute please reach out to us : )