This page is the single entry point for learning about NEAR Protocol.
Whether you’re a developer coming from web2 or web3 (eg. Ethereum) or a curious traveler wondering what all the fuss is about, this page will help.
At a Glance
- NEAR in a Nutshell
A single view of everything that is NEAR (1 min read)
- Exploring NEAR
A gentle onboarding to life on the blockchain with NEAR
- NEAR TestNet Wallet
Create a NEAR TestNet account in less than a minute
- Awesome NEAR
A curated list of all projects building on the NEAR ecosystem
Use a Decentralized Application
All-in-one social Digital Art Cards (DAC) marketplace for creators and collectors.
Mintbase is a global platform that allows anyone, including those with less technical backgrounds, to create their own digital assets verified on multiple blockchains. Mintbase provides creators (minters) with various creative allocation and redemption mechanisms for their customers.
- Flux Protocol
Weigh in on a prediction market of your choice using this open market protocol that enables developers to create markets on anything
- Berry Club
Swap 🍌 to stake 🥒 to farm Ⓝ in a crowdsourced graffiti marketplace for DeFi degens. This project also happens to be a world-class open source demo of NEAR contract features. Just look at the code, you’ll thank me.
- Berry Cards
Vote on slices of the Berry Club artistic timeline, then buy your favorite art as NFTs. This always-for-sale sorting system is the fastest way to find the finest art from a very large and growing collection of community-generated graffiti.
- Pixel Party
Join the tapestry of 18×18 pixel artists in this community-generated art project reminiscent of the million-dollar homepage of 2005
ZED is a digital horse racing game where players can build a stable of racehorses by buying, breeding, and racing digital racehorses.
Build a Decentralized Application
Wondering what you can build with NEAR? Check out these examples for inspiration.
One command to rule them all — build and deploy a NEAR DApp in 5 minutes
Courses and Guided Workshops
- NEAR Academy: Learn the basics of blockchain technology through a series of small hands-on challenges using NEAR Protocol
- NEAR Certified Developer: Get paid to join this 5-day part time course and learn to design, develop, test and deploy smart contracts on the NEAR platform
- Figment Learn Pathway: Get paid to learn the basics of interacting with the NEAR platform
- NEAR 101: Introduction to NEAR for Web Developers
- NEAR 102: Introduction to NEAR for Ethereum Developers
- Write NEAR Contracts: Using AssemblyScript to Write Smart Contracts
- Use NEAR APIs: Interact with the Network
- Use Cross-Contract Calls: Build Contracts that Collaborate